If you’ve completed and passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam, you’re one step closer to becoming a Professional Engineer (PE)! The second test required for licensure is the Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exam, which is created and scored by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES). This 8-hour timed test consists of 80 multiple-choice questions that are designed to measure your competence, aptitude, and knowledge for a successful career as an engineer.
Due to the importance of the PE exam and its rigorous nature, candidates across the nation are looking for PE review courses to increase their likelihood of success. At the School of PE, we’re recognized across the nation for our PE exam classes and their proven results. See some of the reasons candidates love our PE exam classes:
- Specialized study. Whether you need to study for the PE Civil, PE Electrical, PE Environmental, PE Mechanical or PE Chemical examinations, the School of PE offers comprehensive resources for your needs. By breaking these courses down into five modules that will be covered on the test, candidates enjoy knowing that they have the knowledge and confidence needed for success.
- Classroom setting. Though we offer online resources as well, the primary benefit of our PE exam classes is being able to attend the review in a classroom setting. Interacting first-hand with instructors gives you the opportunity to ask questions, clarify ideas, and truly absorb the lessons being taught. Furthermore, multiple instructors teach our PE exam classes, ensuring that every learning style is covered and that you have the opportunity to interact with professionals of every area of expertise.
- High pass rates. Candidates that enroll in our PE exam classes boast higher pass rates than the national average. This proven success is what makes the School of PE one of the best and most trusted resources in the nation. In fact, we’re so confident that you’ll pass using our review material that you can take the course again for free in the unlikely event that you fail.
- Logical overview. Instead of only reviewing topics that are likely to appear on the test, our PE exam classes are designed to unfold in a logical and progressive manner. You’ll enjoy refresher classes as well as the opportunity to interact with your peers and instructors in workshops.
- Practice sessions. At the School of PE, we believe that practice makes perfect. Throughout the course of our PE exam classes, you’ll be able to work on practice questions to become accustomed to the pressure of test day.
At the School of PE, we’re passionate about your success and growth as a Professional Engineer. Registering for our PE exam classes ensures that you have the knowledge, confidence, and information needed to not only pass the exam, but earn a high score as well. Learn more about our PE exam classes and what they can do for you.