We offer a refund and cancellation policy, but the exact refund and cancellation policy for the item(s)
purchased is based on the policy in effect at the time you purchased the specific products or
services. The following is a summary of how our refund policy is generally applied, but the official
refund policy can be found below.
Generally, you may obtain a full or partial refund or transfer registration in the following
- You tried to obtain approval from the state licensing agency but were not able to do so.
- We cancel a live, online or in person class.
- You cancel your registration for a live class prior to the start of the class.
Generally, you may not obtain a refund or transfer registration in the following circumstances:
* Some cancellations made by you may be subject to an administrative fee.
- You fail to take the necessary steps to register or obtain approvals needed from the state
- You purchased an OnDemand course from us.
- You purchased products or services as part of bundle.
- You made your purchase through a third-party vendor.
- You purchased items that were shipped to you, or you were able to access.
The School of PE reserves the right to cancel a class or a course at any time.