PE Environmental Exam CourseInformation about our PE Environmental exam review course
60-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW COURSE WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our PE Environmental Course prepares you for the new CBT exam that will Be Effective Starting 2019
Our PE Environmental review course offers a thorough review of a majority of the topics that will be covered on the PE Environmental exam. Our 60-hour review course covers the following topics: water, air, solid and hazardous waste, site assessment and remediation, environmental health and safety, and associated engineering principles.
Our 60-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Classes - These prepare students by reviewing topics that are critical for the PE Environmental exam. This section allows students to experience some theory and high-probability problems. Approximately 60% of the course is devoted to review sessions.
- Workshop Sessions - These allow our students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. Approximately 40% of the course is devoted to workshop sessions. The workshops consist exclusively of solving problems, which is critical for the PE Environmental exam.
Our PE Environmental course is offered through two learning formats: Live Online and Ondemand.
Live Online - Our Live Online format provides instructor-led online sessions. This format offers live interaction with instructors and a structured study schedule. It’s just like being in a classroom except it is online. Our PE Environmental Live Online classes are offered on weekday evenings. Select Live Online Schedule from the side menu to find out when our next class session will begin.
If you find out that our Live Online session has already begun and you can’t wait for our next set of classes, you can choose our Ondemand option, which allows you to start preparing immediately.
- Ondemand - Our Ondemand format provides students with immediate access to course video recordings, refresher notes, and workshop problems so they can begin studying right away. Students select if they want four, six, or eight months of access to the course materials. Select Ondemand Classes from the side menu to register for our free Ondemand demo to try out our recorded class videos for 30 days.
To learn more about the features that are offered with our different learning formats, check out our Compare Plans table. If you can’t decide between our Live Online and Ondemand options, you can bundle both options together. Visit our About Fee page to learn more about combining the Live Online and Ondemand options.
What makes our PE Environmental course unique?
- School of PE has been helping its students pass their exams for more than a decade. Through years of experience preparing exam review courses and obtaining student feedback, School of PE has formulated and strategized what really makes the best review course.
- To help our students get the most out of preparing for their exams, we have multiple instructors for our PE Environmental exam review course. Each instructor is assigned to teach a topic that they specialize in, so you can be confident that you are receiving the best instruction for each topic. For more information about our PE Environmental instructors, visit our About Instructors page.
- Because of our Prepare, Practice, Pass initiative, School of PE’s pass rates continue to be much higher than the national pass rates.
- Our user-friendly student learning center provides our students with the necessary tools to stay organized. Whether students register for a Live Online or Ondemand course, they will be provided with access to their very own student learning center. From the student learning center, students can download refresher notes and workshop problems, watch course recordings, and engage with instructors and fellow students.
Visit our About Fee page for more information and to register for a PE Environmental exam review course.