60-Hour Comprehensive Review Course with PE Exam Practice Sessions
PE Environmental Exam Prep Course Structure
Our PE Environmental exam review course is designed to help you prepare for the new Computer-Based Testing format. The course is divided into two sections: refresher sessions and workshop sessions. Refresher sessions offer comprehensive lectures. These lectures cover the topics that are on NCEES’ PE Environmental exam specifications. Workshop sessions give students the opportunity to work through PE Environmental practice problems.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Site Assessment and Remediation
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Solid & Hazardous Waste
- Associated Engineering Principles
Our PE Environmental exam prep course is offered through two learning formats: Live Online and Ondemand. Learn more about these formats below:
- Live Online - Some students want a structured, scheduled class but don't want to travel to an onsite classroom and School of PE understands this. We created our Live Online course specifically for this reason. Our Live Online review courses offers live-interaction with instructors and classmates, but it allows you to attend from anywhere with internet access.
- Ondemand - Sign up today, begin studying today! When you register for this flexible format, you will receive access to course materials immediately. Ondemand is the perfect format for students who want to begin studying as soon as possible.
Want to learn more about our learning formats? Check out our Compare Plans table to see what features are included in each learning format. We also offer bundling options at a discounted rate if you would like to register for both learning formats.
What do our students say about our PE Environmental exam review course?
Our past PE Environmental students have great things to say about our prep course. Check out some testimonials below:
"After being out of school for 5 years and working only on water resources, I forgot a lot of other topics I learned about in school (Air, Solid Waste, Wastewater etc). School of PE was the refresher I needed to pass this exam. The Ondemand option gives you the flexibility to study on your own time which was a must for my lifestyle. Thanks SOPE!"
-- Mrs. Robinson, PE
LaBella Associates PC
Union Dale, PA
"The School of P.E. online courses were invaluable to my preparations for the Environmental P.E. exam. I was introduced to some of the subjects in the "refresher" courses, and I had no trouble with problems in those areas on the exam. I used the course materials in the exam more than any other references. It was more than worth the price of the course."
-- Mr. Lester, PE
Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality
Bee Branch, AR
About the NCEES PE Environmental Exam
The PE Environmental exam, a Computer-Based exam, is 9 hours long and includes 80 questions. Exam participates may not bring outside reference material but can use an electronic version of the PE Environmental Reference Handbook by NCEES.
According to NCEES, the national pass rate for the PE Environmental exam during the last examination session was 69%. School of PE’s students had a much higher pass rate that the national average.