60-Hour Comprehensive Review Course with PE Exam Practice Sessions
PE Chemical Exam Prep Course Structure
This 60-hour course is designed to help you pass the PE Chemical exam. Throughout the course, instructors will provide both refresher classes and workshop sessions. The refresher classes are lecture-based and cover key concepts that will appear on the PE Chemical exam. Workshop sessions allow students to practice problems that mimic exam questions.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Mass/Energy Balances and Thermodynamics
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Plant Design and Operations
Interested in taking our PE Chemical exam prep course? Before signing up, choose which learning format is right for you. We also offer bundling options if you would like to sign up for both!
- Live Online - If you are looking for a live PE Chemical exam review course, then you should check out our Live Online courses! Our scheduled Live Online classes bring you an Onsite experience, but in the comfort of your home, the library, or a coffee shop – anywhere you want to be when attending the class! This format allows you to interact with your instructors and classmates in real time.
- Ondemand - Does the Live Online schedule not fit with your busy life? Do you want the flexibility to study at your own pace and at your own time? Our Ondemand format may be right for you. We offer 4, 6, and 8-month Ondemand access options. We also offer monthly subscription access. Although this format isn't live, you still have the option to contact your instructors with any questions you may have.
What do our students say about our PE Chemical exam prep course?
Read these testimonials from past PE Chemical students:
"Thank you to School of PE and your excellent instructors for helping me pass my PE Chemical exam! I found the classes engaging, and the instructors were patient and willing to work with me to understand the material. The topics covered by the course matched very closely with what was on the exam – no surprises for me when I took the test. I highly recommend this course."
-- Mr. Welker
Roseville, CA (2014)
"The course and notes are so well taught and organized that I found learning the key concepts much more productive here. I enjoyed it too. The instructors have industry and relatable experience. The videos allowed me to play back complex concepts. The practice problems were relevant. The staff was very helpful. I passed on the first try after the course. Thank you very much School of PE!"
-- Mr. Stefanowicz, PE
Product Delivery Solutions
Raleigh, NC (2016)
About the PE Chemical Exam
The PE Chemical exam is a 9-hour Computer-Based exam. There are 80 questions on the exam.
According to NCEES, the national pass rate for the PE Chemical exam between January and June 2018 was 80%. School of PE’s students had a much higher pass rate that the national average.
Sign up today to begin preparing for the PE Chemical exam! We will help you pass!
Question of the Week
Which of the following statements about entropy is not true?
- A) The entropy of a mixture is greater than that of its components under the same condition.
- B) An irreversible process increases the entropy of the universe.
- C) The entropy of any crystal at 0°F is zero.
- D) The net entropy change in closed cycle is zero SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before