Comprehensive Review Course with PE Exam Practice Sessions
PE Chemical Exam Prep Course Structure
Our PE Chemical Exam review course is designed to help you pass the PE Chemical exam. Throughout the course, instructors will provide both refresher classes and workshop sessions. The refresher classes are lecture-based and cover key concepts that will appear on the PE Chemical exam. Workshop sessions allow students to practice problems that mimic exam questions.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Mass/Energy Balances
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Plant Design and Operations
Interested in taking our PE Chemical exam prep course? Before signing up, choose which learning format is right for you. We also offer bundling options if you would like to sign up for both!
- Live Online - If you are looking for a live PE Chemical exam review course, then you should check out our Live Online courses! Our scheduled Live Online classes bring you an Onsite experience, but in the comfort of your home, the library, or a coffee shop – anywhere you want to be when attending the class! This format allows you to interact with your instructors and classmates in real time.
- Ondemand - Does the Live Online schedule not fit with your busy life? Do you want the flexibility to study at your own pace and at your own time? Our Ondemand format may be right for you. We offer 4, 6, and 8-month Ondemand access options. We also offer monthly subscription access. Although this format isn't live, you still have the option to contact your instructors with any questions you may have.
What do our students say about our PE Chemical exam prep course?
Read these testimonials from past PE Chemical students:
"This course is very well prepared and organized... I failed the test my first time and decided to take this course for the second time and I passed. Totally worth the money."
-- Mrs. Santiago Constantino, PE
Baxter Healthcare Corporation
"The format of the class with the workshop problems during class was very helpful. Also, the instructors were very knowledgeable in their subjects. Thank you so much for your help School of PE!"
-- Ms. Anderson, PE
About the PE Chemical Exam
The PE Chemical exam is a 9-hour Computer-Based exam. There are 80 questions on the exam.
According to NCEES, the national pass rate for the PE Chemical exam from January to December 2019 was 71%. School of PE’s students had a much higher pass rate that the national average.
Sign up today to begin preparing for the PE Chemical exam! We will help you pass!
Question of the Week
Which among the following statement is not true? The specific speed of the pump increases with
- A) Increase in shaft speed
- B) Increase in discharge
- C) Decrease in gravitational acceleration
- D) Increase in head SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before