FE Other (General)
80-Hour Comprehensive Review Course with FE Exam Practice Sessions
All FE courses updated with new NCEES exam specifications.
Engineers: Take School of PE for a test drive with our FREE 10-question practice quiz. Click the button to get started Practice Quiz
FE Other (General) Exam Prep Course Structure
Our FE Other (General) course is aimed at helping you prepare for and pass the FE Other (General) exam. Our intellectual instructors not only present interactive course lectures to review engineering concepts and theories, but they also include practice problem and solution sessions within their classes. With the review sessions and practice sessions combined, you will have the tools necessary to help you pass the FE Other (General) exam.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Mathematics and Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Probability and Statistics
- Instrumentation and Data Acquisition
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Safety, Health, and Environment
- Engineering Economics
- Strength of Materials
- Materials Science
- Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics of Liquids
- Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics of Gases
- Electricity, Power, and Magnetism
- Heat, Mass, and Energy Transfer
- Live Online - Our Live Online courses follow a traditional classroom structure, however, there’s a bonus! This option allows you to attend live lectures online wherever you would like and follows a structured course guide, as you would in a normal classroom. Each course is led by one of our knowledgeable instructors who will be eager to answer any questions you may have, and you can discuss topics and problem examples with classmates. This format will guide you so that you feel confidently prepared for your exam.
- Ondemand - Are you an independent learner? Don’t enjoy traditional learning? Our Ondemand format may be right for you. This format enables you to study at your own pace. Either choose a monthly subscription plan or sign up for 4, 6, or 8 months of preparation time. This format delivers the materials to the student as soon as registration is complete. We provide class recordings, refresher notes, and workshop problems and solutions so that you can feel confident and properly prepared for your exam.
What do our students say about our FE Other (General) exam prep course?
Check out some testimonials from past students:
"I had tried review manuals and the PPI review course in preparation of the FE Civil exam but failed it twice. For my third test attempt, I had come across the School of PE. I took the School of PE's On-Demand course for four months, and finally passed the exam!!!"
-- Mr. Quick
Plummer (Formerly Alan Plummer Associates Inc)
Corpus Christi, TX
"The School of PE certainly helped me in my preparation and ultimate success in passing the FE exam. I recommended to friends and other professionals."
-- Mrs. Darougar
State University of New York
About the FE Other (General) Exam
The FE Other (General) exam is a Computer-Based Test (CBT) that covers 110 questions. Exam participants have 6-hours to complete the exam. Since the exam is computer-based, participants can register to take the FE Other (General) exam at an NCEES-approved Pearson VUE test center.
The national pass rate was 75% for the FE Other (General) exam from January to December 2019 according to NCEES. School of PE’s FE Other (General) students had a much higher pass rate that the national average.
Question of the Week
Portable electric tools are frequently used where operators may encounter water or other conductive materials. The safety device required by The National Electrical code to protect against accidental electrocution in wet/damp environments is known as a:
- A) Ground rod
- B) Properly sized circuit breaker
- C) Ground fault interrupter(GFI)
- D) Two-conductor power cable SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before