FE Other (General)Start preparing for the FE Other (General) exam today!
72-Hour Comprehensive Review Course with FE Exam Practice Sessions
FE Other (General) Exam Prep Course Structure
Our FE Other (General) course is aimed at helping you prepare for and pass the FE Other (General) exam. Our intellectual instructors not only present interactive course lectures to review engineering concepts and theories, but they also include practice problem and solution sessions within their classes. With the review sessions and practice sessions combined, you will have the tools necessary to help you pass the FE Other (General) exam.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Material/Energy Balances
- Probability and Statistics
- Heat Transfer
- Engineering Sciences
- Mass Transfer and Separation
- Computational Tools
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Process Design and Economics
- Process Control
- Fluid Mechanics/Dynamics
- Safety, Health, and Environment
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Live Online - Our Live Online courses follow a traditional classroom structure, however, there’s a bonus! This option allows you to attend live lectures online wherever you would like and follows a structured course guide, as you would in a normal classroom. Each course is led by one of our knowledgeable instructors who will be eager to answer any questions you may have, and you can discuss topics and problem examples with classmates. This format will guide you so that you feel confidently prepared for your exam.
- Ondemand - Are you an independent learner? Don’t enjoy traditional learning? Our Ondemand format may be right for you. This format enables you to study at your own pace. Either choose a monthly subscription plan or sign up for 4, 6, or 8 months of preparation time. This format delivers the materials to the student as soon as registration is complete. We provide class recordings, refresher notes, and workshop problems and solutions so that you can feel confident and properly prepared for your exam.
What do our students say about our FE Other (General) exam prep course?
Check out some testimonials from past students:
"Thank you, School of PE! After being out of school for 7 years, the FE Exam seemed like a daunting task. My confidence was low, but thanks to the instruction and information I received from the School of PE I passed on my first attempt since college! I would definitely recommend and have recommended it to anyone in the same position I was in."
-- Mrs. Meadows
“Following graduation, I struggled for several years to pass the FE exam. I was provided an opportunity to take the review course with School of PE and it made all the difference. This is an outstanding program and I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to obtain their EIT.”
-- Mr. Nelson
Consulting Services Inc
About the FE Other (General) Exam
The FE Other (General) exam is a Computer-Based Test (CBT) that covers 110 questions. Exam participants have 6-hours to complete the exam. Since the exam is computer-based, participants can register to take the FE Other (General) exam at an NCEES-approved Pearson VUE test center.
The national pass rate was 74% for the FE Other (General) exam between January and June 2018 according to NCEES. School of PE’s FE Other (General) students had a much higher pass rate that the national average.
Question of the Week
You wish to estimate the mean M of a population from a sample of size n drawn from the population. For the sample, the mean is x and the standard deviation is S. The probable accuracy of the estimate improves with an increase in:
- A) M
- B) n
- C) M - S
- D) M + S SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before