FE Environmental Exam Review Course
72-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW COURSE WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our FE Environmental exam refresher course course covers a majority of the topics on the FE Environmental exam and includes practice using the NCEES FE Reference Handbook.
FE Environmental Course Structure
Our 72-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Classes - Approximately 60% of the review course is dedicated to preparing students for the topics that are critical for the FE exam. This section will allow students to experience some theory and high-probability problems.
- Workshop Sessions - Approximately 40% of the review course is dedicated to workshop sessions. These sessions motivate students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. The workshop sessions are exclusively for solving problems that are critical for the FE exam.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Fluid Mechanics
- Probability and Statistics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Water Resourses
- Engineering Economics
- Water and Wastewater
- Materials Science
- Air Quality
- Environmental Science and Chemistry
- Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Risk Assessment
- Groundwater and Soils
Our FE Environmental course is offered through two learning formats: Live Online and Ondemand.
- Live Online - Our Live Online format provides instructor-led online sessions. This format offers live interaction with instructors and a structured study schedule. It’s just like being in a classroom except it is online. Our FE Environmental Live Online classes are offered on weekday evenings. Select Live Online Schedule from the side menu to find out when our next class session will begin.
- Ondemand - Our Ondemand format provides students with immediate access to course video recordings, refresher notes, and workshop problems so they can begin studying right away. Students select if they want four, six, or eight months of access to the course materials. Students who want the flexibility of Ondemand but are not sure of how long they need access to the course materials for can select the Ondemand Monthly Subscription option. The monthly subscription provides students with Ondemand access on a monthly basis until the subscription is canceled. Select Ondemand Classes from the side menu to register for our free Ondemand demo to try out our recorded class videos for 30 days.
To learn more about the features that are offered with our different learning formats, check out our Compare Plans table.
Are You an Undergraduate Student?
Great news! We offer an extra $300 discount for full-time undergraduate students for our FE exam review courses.* To redeem your discount, please send proof of full-time enrollment, such as a transcript, course schedule, or bill from your university, to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take it from there. For more information, click here.
*Excludes Ondemand Monthly Subscription option
What makes our FE Environmental course unique?
- School of PE has been helping its students pass their exams for more than a decade. Through years of experience preparing exam review courses and obtaining student feedback, School of PE has formulated and strategized what really makes the best review course.
- To help our students get the most out of preparing for their exams, we have multiple instructors for our FE Environmental exam review course. Each instructor is assigned to teach a topic that they specialize in, so you can be confident that you are receiving the best instruction for each topic.
- Because of our Prepare, Practice, Pass initiative, School of PE’s pass rates continue to be much higher than the national pass rates.
- Our user-friendly student learning center provides our students with the necessary tools to stay organized. Whether students register for a Live Online or Ondemand course, they will be provided with access to their very own student learning center. From the student learning center, students can download refresher notes and workshop problems, watch course recordings, engage with instructors and fellow students (not applicable for the Ondemand Monthly Subscription), and solve practice problems covering various subjects that will appear on the exam with the Practice Portal.
Visit our About Fee page for more information and to register for a FE Environmental exam review course.