72-Hour Comprehensive Review Course with FE Exam Practice Sessions
FE Environmental Exam Prep Course Structure
The FE Environmental exam is the first step in becoming a Professional Environmental Engineer. Specifically designed using The National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) exam specifications, School of PE’s FE Environmental prep course is aimed at helping its students to pass the FE Environmental exam. This course includes instructor-written refresher notes, FE exam practice problems, and more!
Topics Covered in the Course
- Probability and Statistics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Engineering Economics
- Fundamental Principals
- Environmental Chemistry
- Health Hazards and Risk Assessment
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Surface Water Resources and Hydrology
- Groundwater, Soils, and Sediments
- Water and Wastewater
- Air Quality and Control
- Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Energy and Environment
Our FE Environmental exam prep course is available in the following formats:
- Live Online - Our Live Online learning format provides instructor-led online sessions. This format offers live interaction with instructors and a structured study schedule. It's just like being in a classroom, but online!
- Ondemand - With our Ondemand format, you can study anywhere, anytime. Choose from a monthly subscription plan, or sign up for a 4, 6, or 8-month Ondemand class. Sign up today and receive immediate access to the materials that will help you prepare for your exam.
For learn more about our learning formats, please refer to our Compare Plans table.
What do our students say about our prep courses?
Check out some testimonials from past students:
"Overall, the program was very informative and provided a good general base knowledge. Examples were relevant for most topics."
-- Mrs. Gorman
Denver, CO (2017)
"School of PE was convenient and helped me keep on track. I was able to use a flexible course schedule that allowed to me to fit studying into my busy schedule. It was fun hearing the pro-tips on test taking and learning from the experience of each teacher."
-- Mrs. Hardy iii
Fuss & O'Neill, Inc.
PLAINFIELD, CT (2018)
About the FE Environmental Exam
This 6-hour Computer-Based Test (CBT) provides exam participants with 110 environmental engineering questions. Because the FE Environmental exam is a CBT exam, it can be taken anytime throughout the year (provided the examinees are approved to take the exam). Find the nearest NCEES-approved Pearson VUE test center to schedule your exam.
Those who take the FE Environmental exam are typically aiming to become Professional Environmental Engineers. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, environmental engineers “use the principles of engineering, soil science, biology, and chemistry to develop solutions to environmental problems. They are involved in efforts to improve recycling, waste disposal, public health, and water and air pollution control.”
The national pass rate, according to NCEES, was 76% for the FE Environmental exam between January and June 2018. School of PE’s FE Environmental students had a much higher pass rate that the national average.
For information about our course fees and to learn about early registration discounts, visit our About Fee page. We also offer undergraduate student discounts for undergraduate students. Sign up for an FE Environmental exam prep course today!
Question of the Week
“Matter can neither be created nor destroyed simply it changes one state to another physical state” This principle is known as -------------------
- A) Law of Conservation of Mass
- B) Charles Law
- C) Bernoulli's Principle
- D) Quantum Physics SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before