FE Electrical and ComputerStart preparing for the FE Electrical exam today!
72-Hour Comprehensive Review Course with FE Exam Practice Sessions
FE Electrical and Computer Exam Prep Course Structure
Our FE Electrical and Computer exam prep course is designed based on NCEES’ exam specifications. When you sign up for this review course, we will provide you with everything you need to pass. From FE exam practice problems to comprehensive refresher notes, we strive to make sure you walk into the FE Electrical and Computer exam feeling confidently prepared.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Probability and Statistics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Engineering Economics
- Control Systems
- Properties of Electrical Materials
- Engineering Sciences
- Computer Networks
- Circuit Analysis
- Digital Systems
- Linear Systems
- Computer Systems
- Signal Processing
- Software Development
Our FE Electrical and Computer exam prep course is offered via our Live Online and Ondemand learning formats.
- Live Online - This learning format provides a scheduled, structured learning experience. Very similar to a traditional classroom, our Live Online format allows students to attend live lecture sessions where they can interact with their instructors and classmates from the comfort of their homes.
- Ondemand - This flexible learning format provides monthly subscriptions, or 4, 6, or 8 months of preparation time. Ondemand provides immediate access to course materials, so when you register for this format you can begin studying right away!
Choose the learning format that fits your preparation needs by checking out our Compare Plans table. We also offer bundling options.
What do our students say about our FE Electrical and Computer course?
Check out some testimonials from past FE Electrical and Computer students:
"The School of PE helped me pass the FE exam for Electrical Engineering. I graduated college 12 years ago, took the exam one time and failed miserably. The School of PE prep course made the second time so much easier, I couldn't have done it without their skilled instructors and excellent course material! Highly recommend!"
-- Ms. Melnik
New York State Department of Public Service
Colden, NY (2017)
"Great course! Was very thorough and tackled every single topic listed on NCEES Exam specifications document. Instructors were prepared and knowledgeable. I took the Ondemand option and liked it very much. Passed on the first try. Highly recommend this course!"
-- Mr. Perez
Florida International University
Miami, FL (2017)
"The structure of the course was directly aligned with the exam. The examples and practice problems were similar difficulty and types of problems as were on the exam. This was very helpful in being prepared for what you would see on the exam."
-- Mr. Matson
Southern Pine Electric Power Association
Brandon, MS (2016)
About the FE Electrical and Computer Exam
The FE Electrical and Computer exam is generally the first step in becoming professionally licensed. The 6-hour FE Electrical and Computer exam consists of 110 exam questions. This exam is Computer-Based, meaning that participants can take the exam at an approved Pearson VUE test center.
Exam applicants who take this exam are typically planning on pursuing professional careers as electrical engineers. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, electrical engineers “Research, design, develop, test, or supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use.”
The national pass rate according to NCEES was 71% for the FE Electrical and Computer exam between January and June 2018. School of PE’s FE Electrical and Computer students had a much higher pass rate that the national average.
For information about our course fees and to learn about early registration discounts, visit our About Fee page. We also offer undergraduate student discounts for undergraduate students. Sign up for an FE Electrical exam prep course today!
Question of the Week
For a single phase capacitor start induction motor which of the following statements is valid?
- A) The capacitor is used for power factor improvement
- B) The direction of Rotation can be changed by reversing the main winding terminals
- C) The direction of rotation cannot be changed
- D) The direction of rotation can be changed by interchanging the supply terminals SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before