FE Exam Review Courses
Our FE exam refresher courses offer a thorough review of a majority of the topics that will appear on the exam. We offer 72-hour review courses for the following NCEES FE exams:
Register with us during the early registration period to receive up to $300 in discounts.
- Refresher Classes – These prepare students by reviewing topics that are critical for the FE exam. The course will allow students to experience some theory and high-probability problems. Approximately 60% of the review course is dedicated to refresher classes.
- Workshop Sessions – These allow our students to practice and solve several problems that are standalone and require numerical solutions. Approximately 40% of the review course is dedicated to workshop sessions. The workshops consist exclusively of solving problems, which is critical for the FE exam.
Our FE courses are offered through two learning formats: Live Online and Ondemand.
- Live Online – Our Live Online format provides instructor-led online sessions. This format offers live interaction with instructors and a structured study schedule. It’s just like being in a classroom except it is online. Our FE Live Online courses are offered on weekday evenings. Select your chosen FE course from the top menu to find out when the next class session will be offered.
- Ondemand – Our Ondemand format provides students with immediate access to course video recordings, refresher notes, and workshop problems so they can begin studying right away. Students select if they want four, six, or eight months of access to the course materials. Students who want the flexibility of Ondemand but are not sure of how long they need access to the course materials for can select the Ondemand Monthly Subscription option. The monthly subscription provides students with Ondemand access on a monthly basis until the subscription is canceled. Select your chosen FE course from the top menu to register for our free Ondemand demo to try out our recorded class videos for 30 days.
To learn more about the features that are offered with our different learning formats, select the Compare Plans tab from your chosen FE course page.
What Makes Our FE Courses Unique?
- School of PE has been helping its students pass their exams for more than a decade. Through years of experience preparing exam review courses and obtaining student feedback, School of PE has formulated and strategized what really makes the best review course.
- To help our students get the most out of preparing for their exams, we have multiple instructors for each exam review course. Each instructor is assigned to teach a topic that they specialize in, so you can be confident that you are receiving the best instruction for each topic.
- Because of our Prepare, Practice, Pass initiative, School of PE’s pass rates continue to be much higher than the national pass rates.
- Our user-friendly student learning center provides our students with the necessary tools to stay organized. Whether students register for an Ondemand or Live Online course, they will be provided with access to their very own student learning center. From the student learning center, students can download refresher notes and workshop problems, watch course recordings, engage with instructors and fellow students (not applicable for the Ondemand Monthly Subscription), and solve practice problems covering various subjects that will appear on the exam with the Practice Portal.
Are You an Undergraduate Student?
Great news! We offer an extra $300 discount for full-time undergraduate students for our FE exam review courses.* To redeem your discount, please send proof of full-time enrollment, such as a transcript, course schedule, or bill from your university to email@example.com and we’ll take it from there. For more information, click here.
*Excludes Ondemand Monthly Subscription