About our CA Seismic Exam Prep Course
Our CA Seismic exam review course offers a thorough review of a majority of the topics that will be covered on the exam. Our course covers the following topics:
- Seismic Data
- Seismic Analysis Procedures
- Design Criteria
- Seismic Detailing
- Seismic Characteristics of Engineered Systems
- Construction Quality Control
- Seismic Forces
Our CA Seismic exam prep is designed to help you pass your exam. When you take a prep course with us, you will receive comprehensive lectures, practice problem and solution sheets, instructor support, and more.
CA Exam Prep Course Formats
- Onsite - Our 32-hour Onsite format provides a traditional classroom setting with instructor-led sessions. This format offers live interaction with instructors and a structured study schedule. Our CA Seismic Onsite classes are offered on weekends.
- Live Online - Our 32-hour Live Online format provides instructor-led online sessions. This format offers live interaction with instructors and a structured study schedule. It’s just like being in a classroom except it is online.
- Ondemand Crash Course - Our 15-hour Ondemand crash course format provides students with immediate access to course video recordings, refresher notes, and workshop problems so they can begin studying right away. Students select if they want four, six, or eight months of access to the course materials. Students who want the flexibility of Ondemand but are not sure of how long they need access to the course materials for can select the Ondemand Monthly Subscription option.
Choose the learning format that fits your preparation needs by checking out our Compare Plans table. We also offer bundling options.