About our CA Seismic Exam Prep Course
Our CA Seismic exam review course offers a thorough review of a majority of the topics that will be covered on the exam, including:
- Seismic Data
- Seismic Analysis Procedures
- Design Criteria
- Seismic Detailing
- Seismic Characteristics of Engineered Systems
- Construction Quality Control
- Seismic Forces
Our CA Seismic exam prep is designed to help you prepare for and pass your exam. When you take a prep course with us, you will receive comprehensive lectures, practice problem and solution sheets, instructor support, and more.
CA Exam Prep Course Formats
- Our Onsite format provides a traditional classroom setting with 32 hours of instructor-led sessions. This format offers live interaction with instructors and a structured study schedule. Our CA Seismic Onsite classes are offered on weekends.
- Our Live Online format provides 32 hours of instructor-led online sessions. This format offers live interaction with instructors and a structured study schedule. It’s just like being in a traditional classroom but with the convenience of being online.
- Our Ondemand Course format provides students with immediate access to 32 hours of course lecture recordings, refresher notes, and workshop problems so they can begin studying right away. Students can choose if they want four, six, or eight months of access to the course materials. Students who want the flexibility of Ondemand but are not sure of how long they may need access to the course materials can select the Ondemand Monthly Subscription option.
What do our students say about our courses?
Check out some testimonials from past School of PE students:
"This was an A+ class. I enjoyed being able to watch the videos ondemand. The instructor presented the material very well."
-- Mr. Ferris
Mulino, OR (2017)
"The instructor was great at breaking down complex topics, and making them simpler to understand."
-- Mr. Del castillo
Oxnard, CA (2019)
Choose the learning format that best fits your needs by checking out our Compare Plans table. We also offer bundling options.
Question of the Week
The design earthquake motion per ASCE/SEI7 Provisions corresponds to
- A) 1.5 times the maximum considered earthquake ground motion
- B) 2/3 times the maximum considered earthquake design motion
- C) 2/3 times the earthquake that has a 10% probability of being exceeded in 50 years
- D) 3/2 times the earthquake that has a 10% probability of being exceeded in 50 years SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before