PE Electrical Exam Review Courses64-Hour comprehensive review with practice sessions
We offer PE Electrical review courses for the Power exam and the Electronics, Controls, and Communications exam. Each course offers a thorough review of a majority of the topics that will be covered in the respective examinations. Each review course is 64 hours long.
Power Exam Review Course - Our 64-hour review course covers the following topics: general power engineering, circuits, rotating machines and electric power devices, and transmission and distribution.
Electronics, Controls, and Communications Exam Review Course - Our 64-hour review course covers the following topics: general electrical engineering knowledge, digital systems, electromagnetics, electronics, control systems, and communications.
Our 64-hour review courses for each of the exams are divided into two parts:
- Refresher Classes - These prepare students by reviewing topics that are critical for the PE exam. The course will allow students to experience some theory and high-probability problems. Approximately 60% of the course is devoted to review sessions.
- Workshop Sessions -These allow our students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. Approximately 40% of the course is devoted to workshop sessions.
If you are planning to take the PE Electrical Power or the Electronics, Controls, and Communications exam, increase your confidence by enrolling in a PE exam review course offered by School of PE. We will help you achieve your goal by:
- Focusing on important/high-probability topics that will appear on the exam
- Preparing you with essential problem-solving skills needed to pass the exam
- Covering topics in a logical, progressive manner
- Providing you with the confidence to breeze through the exam after the course