PE Fire Protection
COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW COURSE WITH PE EXAM PRACTICE SESSIONS
About the PE Fire Protection Review Course
Our PE Fire Protection exam review course is designed to help you prepare for the licensure exam. School of PE designs our courses around the NCEES’ exam specifications to assure you that the topics appearing on the PE Fire Protection exam are covered in class. Our review course provides interactive, instructor-led lectures and workshop sessions to help students prepare with exam-like practice problems.
If you are planning to take the PE Fire Protection exam, increase your confidence by enrolling in a review course offered by School of PE. We will help you achieve your goal by:
- Supporting you every step of the way until your goal of PE certification is achieved
- Focusing on important/high-probability topics that will appear on the exam
- Preparing you with essential problem-solving skills needed to pass the exam
- Covering topics in a logical, progressive manner
- Providing you with the confidence to pass the exam after the course
Topics Covered in the Course
- Fire Protection Analysis
- Active and Passive Systems
- Fire Dynamics Fundamentals
- Egress and Occupant Movement
Our PE Fire Protection review course is offered via our Live Online learning format. This format allows you to attend live, instructor-led online classes. In this interactive format you will be able to communicate with classmates, watch post-course recordings, and ask questions to your instructor.
About the PE Fire Protection Exam
The PE Fire Protection exam is a computer-based test and lasts a total of 9.5 hours-. The exam includes 85 questions total, covering multiple-choice and alternative item types. This exam is only offered once a year in October, and students are urged to register as soon as possible. Please see the exam schedule to learn more about upcoming exam dates.