Looking to take an exam review course with School of PE? Great! Our goal is to help you pass your chosen NCEES exam. We have helped thousands of students pass their NCEES exams, so we know a thing or two about how to sufficiently prepare you for your chosen exam. Not only do we have amazing, intellectual instructors who have both teaching and industry experience, we also design our courses to align with NCEES’ exam specifications.
Because we are so confident in the quality of our FE, PE, SE, and Surveying exam prep courses and believe that active participation leads to passing exam scores, we provide our students with a free repeat offer. No matter which course or learning format you choose, whether it be Onsite, Live Online, or Ondemand, we’re sure that you will pass your exam after taking one of our courses. If you don’t pass, we’ll let you register for the original course of you choosing again absolutely free! It’s that easy.
If after taking our course you don’t pass your exam, you could be eligible for our free repeat offer.
In order to be eligible for our free repeat offer, you must meet the following criteria:
Fully Participate in your School of PE review course
- If you are taking an Onsite course, attend all Onsite classes
- If you are taking a Live Online course, attend all Live Online classes (watching recordings after class does not count toward the free repeat offer; you must attend the live courses to be eligible)
- If you are taking an Ondemand course, watch all of the videos (for PE, you do not have to watch all of the videos from the spring and fall session; just make sure you complete the videos for each topic)
- Take your exam at any authorized testing site located in the United States within one year after completing your exam review course with School of PE
Request your free repeat within 18 months after originally attending your School of PE review course. To do this, log into your School of PE account and provide written proof that you took your PE engineering exam and failed (a letter from your state’s engineering board is sufficient).
- For Computer Based Testing exam-based courses, this proof needs to be submitted at least two weeks prior to the start of the free repeat course
- For pencil and paper exam based-courses, this proof needs to be submitted by February 1st to enroll in our spring class and by August 1st to enroll in our fall class.
Students are eligible to apply for one free repeat after their original class. Free repeat courses are not transferable to another person or to another course.
Questions? Concerns? We’re happy to help you fully understand how our free repeat offer works if you have further questions. Not only do we want to help you prepare for your chosen NCEES exam, but we want to take as much stress out of the exam-taking process as possible. Please contact us if you would like to discuss this offer further.
Please note that CBT monthly subscription courses and Ondemand Bootcamp courses are not eligible for a free repeat.