PE Mechanical Exam Review Course - Our review course is based on the exam changes that are effective starting with the spring 2017 exam.Information about our PE Mechanical exam review course with practice sessions
60-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW COURSE WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our PE Mechanical review course offers a thorough review of a majority of the topics that will be covered on the PE Mechanical exam. Our 60-hour review course covers topics from basic engineering practice, mechanical systems and materials, hydraulics, thermal and fluids, energy/power systems, and HVAC/refrigeration.
Our 60-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Classes - Prepares students by reviewing topics that are critical for the PE exam. The course allows students to experience some theory and high-probability problems. All topics will be taught in approximately 36 hours.
- Workshop Sessions - These allow our students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. All topics will be taught in approximately 24 hours. The workshops consist exclusively of solving problems, which is critical for the PE exam.
Our review course is taught by multiple instructors; we believe in lectures given by instructors who specialize in their fields.
If you are planning to take the PE Mechanical exam, increase your confidence by enrolling in a PE review course offered by School of PE. We will help you achieve your goal by:
- Focusing on important/high-probability topics that will appear on the exam
- Preparing you to possess essential problem-solving skills needed to pass the exam
- Covering topics in a logical, progressive manner
- Providing you with the confidence to breeze through the exam after the course
Question of the week
Which of the following alternative is superior over a 30- year period if the interest rate is 7%?
- A) Alternative A
- B) Alternative B
- C) Both are same
- D) Subletting is best SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before