PE Industrial and Systems Exam CourseInformation about our PE Industrial and Systems exam review course
60-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our PE Industrial and Systems exam review course will begin in spring 2018. Registration for the spring session will open on October 27, 2017. If you are interested in registering for this course, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ensure that you receive early registration discounts.
Our PE Industrial and Systems review course offers a thorough review of a majority of the topics that will be covered on the PE Industrial and Systems exam. Our 60-hour review course covers topics from systems definition, analysis and design, facilities engineering and planning, supply chain and logistics, work design, and quality engineering.
Our 60-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Classes - Prepares students by reviewing topics that are critical for the PE exam. The course allows students to experience some theory and high-probability problems. All topics will be taught in approximately 30 hours.
- Workshops Sessions -These allow our students to practice and solve several problems which are standalone and require numerical solutions. All topics will be taught in approximately 30 hours. The workshops consist exclusively of solving problems, which is critical for the PE exam.
School of PE is the leader in review courses and workshops for professional engineering licenses. Our review course is taught by multiple instructors; we believe in lectures given by instructors who specialize in their fields.
If you are planning to take the PE Industrial and Systems exam, increase your confidence by enrolling in a PE review course offered by School of PE. We will help you achieve your goal by:
- Supporting you in every step of the way until your goal of PE certification is achieved
- Focusing on important/high-probability topics that will appear on the exam
- Preparing you to possess essential problem-solving skills needed to pass the exam
- Covering topics in a logical, progressive manner
- Providing you with the confidence to breeze through the exam after the course