PE Environmental Exam CourseInformation about our PE Environmental exam review course
60-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW COURSE WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our PE Environmental review course offers a thorough review of a majority of the topics that will be covered in the PE Environmental exam. Our 60-hour review course covers the following topics: water, air, solid and hazardous waste, site assessment and remediation, environmental health and safety, and associated engineering principles.
Our 60-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Classes - These prepare students by reviewing topics that are critical for the PE exam. This section will allow students to experience some theory and high-probability problems. All topics will be taught in approximately 30 hours.
- Workshops Sessions - These allow our students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. All topics will be taught in approximately 30 hours. The workshops consist exclusively of solving problems, which is critical for the PE exam.
We provide multiple instructors who are specialized in their fields and are subject experts. If you are planning to take the PE Environmental exam, increase your confidence by enrolling in a PE review course offered by School of PE. We will help you achieve your goal by:
- Focusing on important/high-probability topics that will appear on the exam
- Preparing you with essential problem-solving skills needed to pass the exam
- Covering topics in a logical, progressive manner
- Providing you with the confidence to breeze through the exam after the course
Question of the Week
The Clean Water Act and associated federal regulations (Title 40 of the Code of Federal Regulations [CFR 12.25(a)(9), 122.26(b)(14)(x) and 122.26(b)(15)] required nearly all construction site operators engaged in clearing, grading, and excavating activities that disturb one acre or more, including smaller sites in a larger common plan of development or sale, to obtain coverage under a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit for their __________________.
- A) Stormwater discharges
- B) Wastewater discharges
- C) Water plant discharges
- D) None of the above SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before