PE Environmental Exam CourseInformation about our PE Environmental exam review course
60-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW COURSE WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our PE Environmental review course offers a thorough review of a majority of the topics that will be covered in the PE Environmental exam. Our 60-hour review course covers the following topics: water, air, solid and hazardous waste, site assessment and remediation, environmental health and safety, and associated engineering principles.
Our 60-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Classes - These prepare students by reviewing topics that are critical for the PE exam. This section will allow students to experience some theory and high-probability problems. All topics will be taught in approximately 30 hours.
- Workshop Sessions - These allow our students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. All topics will be taught in approximately 30 hours. The workshops consist exclusively of solving problems, which is critical for the PE exam.
We provide multiple instructors who are specialized in their fields and are subject experts. If you are planning to take the PE Environmental exam, increase your confidence by enrolling in a PE review course offered by School of PE. We will help you achieve your goal by:
- Focusing on important/high-probability topics that will appear on the exam
- Preparing you with essential problem-solving skills needed to pass the exam
- Covering topics in a logical, progressive manner
- Providing you with the confidence to breeze through the exam after the course
Question of the Week
Water under an 18m head discharges freely into the atmosphere through a 25mm diameter orifice. The orifice is round-edged and has a coefficient of discharge of 0.98. Determine the velocity of the discharge water.
- A) 1.2 m/s
- B) 3.2 m/s
- C) 8.2 m/s
- D) 18 m/s SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before