PE Electrical Exam Course64-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
We offer PE Electrical Review Courses for the Power Exam and the Electrical and Electronics Exam. Each course offers a thorough review of a majority of the topics that will be covered in the respective examinations. Each review course is 64 hours long.
POWER EXAM REVIEW - Our 64-hour review course covers the following topics: General Power Engineering, Circuit Analysis, Rotating Machines and Electromagnetic Devices, and Transmission and Distribution.
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS EXAM REVIEW - Our 64-hour review course covers the following topics: General Electrical Engineering Knowledge, Digital Systems, Electric and Magnetic Field Theory and Applications, Electronics, Control System Fundamentals, and Communications.
Our 64-hour review courses for each of the exams are divided into two parts:
- Refresher Classes - Prepares students by reviewing topics that are critical for the PE exam. The course will allow students to experience some theory and high-probability problems. Approximately 60% of the course is devoted to review sessions.
- Workshops Sessions -These allow our students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. Approximately 40% of the course is devoted to workshop sessions.
If you are planning to take the PE Electrical Power or the Electrical and Electronics exam, increase your confidence by enrolling in a PE Exam Review Course offered by School of PE. We will help you achieve your goal by:
- Focusing on important/high-probability topics that will appear on the exam
- Preparing you to possess essential problem-solving skills needed to pass the exam and become a professional engineer
- Covering topics in a logical, progressive manner
- Providing you with the confidence to breeze through the exam after the course
Question of the week
An analog voltage in the range 0 to 8 V is divided in 16 equal intervals for conversion to 4-bit digital output. The maximum quantization error (in V) is _____________.;
- A) 2.25V
- B) 0.25V
- C) 0.75V
- D) 1.15V SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before