PE Civil Exam Review CourseInformation about our PE Civil exam review course with practice sessions.
80-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS OFFERED AT ONSITE LOCATIONS IN SEVERAL STATES, LIVE ONLINE, AND ONDEMAND
Our 80-hour PE Civil exam review course offers a thorough review of the majority of topics from the breadth exam and from the depth exam of your choice (Construction, Geotechnical, Structural, Transportation, or Water Resources & Environmental).
Our 80-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Sessions - Prepares students by reviewing topics that are critical for the PE exam. This section will allow students to experience some theory and high-probability problems. Approximately 60% of the total class time is spent on refresher sessions.
- Workshops Sessions -These allow our students to practice and solve several problems which are standalone and require numerical solutions. Approximately 40% of the total class time is spent on workshop sessions. The workshops consist exclusively of solving problems, which is very critical for the PE exam.
Our review course is taught by multiple instructors who are subject experts. We believe in lectures given by instructors who specialize in their fields, and therefore, we provide multiple instructors for each center. We do not believe in one instructor teaching all topics, which most other organizations do.
If you are planning to take the PE Civil examination, increase your confidence by enrolling in a PE review course offered by School of PE. We will help you to achieve your goal by:
- Focusing on important/high-probability topics that will appear in the examination
- Preparing you to possess essential problem-solving skills needed to pass the exam and become a professional engineer
- Covering topics in a logical, progressive manner
- Providing you with the confidence to breeze through the exam after the course
For information about registering for a review course, visit: - PE Civil Exam Review Course Registration and Costs
Question of the Week
What significant concrete technology advancement was made in the 1930s to provide relief from internal pressure?
- A) Cement-based composites
- B) Air-entrainment
- C) Self-compacting concrete
- D) Non-destructive testing SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before