PE Chemical Exam Course - Starting with our fall 2017 Live Online course, our classes are geared toward the new computer-based exam.Information about our PE Chemical exam review course
60-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our PE Chemical review course offers a thorough review of a majority of the topics that will be covered on the PE Chemical exam. Our 60-hour review covers mass/energy balances and thermodynamics, heat transfer, kinetics, fluids, mass transfer, and plant design and operation.
Our 60-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Classes - These prepare students by reviewing topics that are critical for the PE exam. The course allows students to experience some theory and high-probability problems. All topics will be taught in approximately 30 hours.
- Workshop Sessions -These allow our students to practice and solve several problems which are standalone and require numerical solutions. All topics will be taught in approximately 30 hours. The workshops consist exclusively of solving problems, which is critical for the PE exam.
School of PE is the leader in review courses and workshops for professional engineering licenses. Our review course is taught by multiple instructors; we believe in lectures given by instructors who specialize in their fields.
If you are planning to take the PE Chemical exam, increase your confidence by enrolling in a PE review course offered by School of PE. We will help you achieve your goal by:
- Supporting you in every step of the way until your goal of PE certification is achieved
- Focusing on important/high-probability topics that will appear on the exam
- Preparing you with essential problem-solving skills needed to pass the exam
- Covering topics in a logical, progressive manner
- Providing you with the confidence to breeze through the exam after the course
Question of the Week
Which of the following statements about entropy is not true?
- A) The entropy of a mixture is greater than that of its components under the same condition.
- B) An irreversible process increases the entropy of the universe.
- C) The entropy of any crystal at 0°F is zero.
- D) The net entropy change in closed cycle is zero SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before