PE Architectural Exam CourseInformation about our PE Architectural exam review course
64-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW COURSE WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our PE Architectural review course offers a thorough review of a majority of the topics that will be covered in the PE Architectural Exam. Our 64-hour review covers Building Systems Integration, Electrical Systems, Mechanical Systems, Structural Systems, Project Management, and Construction Administrations.
Our 64-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Classes - Prepares students by reviewing topics that are critical for the PE exam. These allow students to experience some theory and high-probability problems. Approximately 60% of the course is devoted to review sessions.
- Workshops Sessions -These allow our students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. Approximately 40% of the course is devoted to workshop sessions.
School of PE is a leader in review courses and workshops for professional engineering licenses. Our review course is taught by multiple instructors; we believe in lectures given by instructors who specialize in their fields.
If you are planning to take the PE Architectural exam, increase your confidence by enrolling in a PE review course offered by School of PE. We will help you achieve your goal by:
- Supporting you in every step of the way until your goal of PE certification is achieved
- Focusing on important/high-probability topics that will appear on the exam
- Preparing you to possess essential problem-solving skills needed to pass the exam and become a professional engineer
- Covering topics in a logical, progressive manner
- Providing you with the confidence to breeze through the exam after the course