FE Mechanical Exam Review CourseStart Preparing Today!
72-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW COURSE WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our FE Mechanical exam refresher course covers a majority of the topics on the FE Mechanical exam and includes practice using the NCEES FE Reference Handbook.
FE Mechanical Course Structure
Our 72-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Classes - Approximately 60% of the review course is dedicated to preparing students for the topics that are critical for the FE Exam. This section will allow the students to experience some theory and high probability problems.
- Workshop Sessions -Approximately 40% of the review course is dedicated to workshop sessions. These sessions motivate and inspire students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. The workshop sessions are exclusively for solving problems that are critical for the FE Exam.
School of PE provides specialized instructors who are experts in their fields. Our instructors provide in-depth knowledge of the most important topics presented on the exam.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
- Material Properties and Processing
- Computational Tools
- Fluid Mechanics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Engineering Economics
- Heat Transfer
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Measurements, Instrumentation, and Controls
- Mechanical Design and Analysis
- Dynamics, Kinematics, and Vibrations
Why School of PE’s FE Review Course?
Our review course will increase your confidence level while providing you with an exceptional learning experience. Our goal is to aid you in achieving and exceeding your FE Exam expectations by:
- Providing important and high probability topics
- Increasing your problem solving skillset by learning from experienced instructors
- Presenting the material in a logical and progressive manner that is easy to follow and understand
- Enabling students to take on the challenges of the FE Mechanical Exam without any difficulties
About the FE Exam
Individual exam takers have 6 hours to answer the questions. There are 110 multiple-choice questions presented on the exam for evaluation. During the test there will be informational tutorials about the exam environment, a short break, and an exam experience survey at the end, all of which are included within the 6 hour duration. The measurement units used for the FE Exam are the International System of Units (SI) and the US Customary System (USCS).