FE Industrial and Systems Exam Review Course
72-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW COURSE WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our FE Industrial and Systems exam refresher course covers a majority of the topics on the FE Industrial and Systems exam and includes practice using the NCEES FE Reference Handbook.
FE Industrial and Systems Course Structure
Our 72-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Classes - Approximately 60% of the review course is dedicated to preparing students for the topics that are critical for the FE Exam. This section will allow students to experience some theory and high-probability problems.
- Workshop Sessions -Approximately 40% of the review course is dedicated to workshop sessions. These sessions motivate students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. The workshop sessions are exclusively for solving problems that are critical for the FE Exam.
School of PE provides specialized instructors who are experts in their fields. Our instructors provide in-depth knowledge of the most important topics presented on the exam.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Engineering Sciences
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Engineering Economics
- Probability and Statistics
- Modeling and Computations
- Industrial Management
- Manufacturing, Production, and Service Systems
- Facilities and Logistics
- Human Factors, Ergonomics, and Safety
- Work Design
- Systems Engineering
Why School of PE’s FE Review Course?
Our review course will increase your confidence level while providing you with an exceptional learning experience. Our goal is to aid you in achieving and exceeding your FE Exam expectations by:
- Focusing on important and high probability topics
- Increasing your problem solving skillset by learning from experienced instructors
- Presenting the material in a logical and progressive manner that is easy to follow and understand
- Enabling students to take on the challenges of the FE Industrial and Systems exam without any difficulties
About the FE Exam
Individual exam takers have 6 hours to answer the questions. There are 110 multiple-choice questions presented on the exam. During the test, there will be informational tutorials about the exam environment, a short break, and an exam experience survey at the end. The measurement units used for the FE Exam are the International System of Units (SI) and the U.S. Customary System (USCS).