Because we are confident in the quality of our FE General exam review course and believe that active participation leads to passing exam scores, we provide our students with a free repeat offer. Our free repeat offer is available for both learning formats: Live Online and Ondemand.
If after taking our course you don’t pass the FE General exam, you could be eligible for our free repeat offer.
In order to be eligible for the free repeat offer, you must meet the following criteria:
- Fully participate in your School of PE review course:
- If you are taking a Live Online course, attend all Live Online classes (watching recordings after class does not count toward the free repeat offer)
- If you are taking an Ondemand course, watch all recordings
- Take the FE General exam at any authorized testing site located in the United States within one year after completing your FE General review course with School of PE.
- Request your free repeat within 18 months after originally attending your School of PE review course. To do this, log into your School of PE account and provide written proof that you took the FE General exam and failed. (A letter from your state's engineering board is sufficient.) This proof needs to be submitted at least two weeks prior to the start of the free repeat course.
Students are eligible to apply for one free repeat after their original class. Free repeat courses are not transferable to another person or another course.
We'd be happy to help you fully understand how this offer can help take the stress out of taking the FE General exam. Please contact us if you have any questions about the rules that govern our free repeat offer for our FE General exam review classes.