FE Environmental Exam Review Course
72-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW COURSE WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our FE Environmental exam refresher course course covers the majority of the topics on the FE Environmental exam and includes practice using the NCEES FE Reference Handbook.
FE Environmental Course Structure
Our 72-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Classes - Approximately 60% of the review course is dedicated to preparing students for the topics that are critical for the FE Exam. This section will allow the students to experience some theory and high probability problems.
- Workshop Sessions -Approximately 40% of the review course is dedicated to workshop sessions. These sessions motivate students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. The workshop sessions are exclusively for solving problems that are critical for the FE Exam.
School of PE provides specialized instructors who are experts in their fields. Our instructors provide in-depth knowledge for the most important topics presented on the exam.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Fluid Mechanics
- Probability and Statistics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Water Resourses
- Engineering Economics
- Water and Wastewater
- Materials Science
- Air Quality
- Environmental Science and Chemistry
- Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Risk Assessment
- Groundwater and Soils
Question of the Week
“Matter can neither be created nor destroyed simply it changes one state to another physical state” This principle is known as -------------------
- A) Law of Conservation of Mass
- B) Charles Law
- C) Bernoulli's Principle
- D) Quantum Physics SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before