FE Electrical Exam Review CourseStart Preparing Today!
72-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW COURSE WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our FE Electrical exam refresher course covers the majority of the topics on the FE Electrical exam and includes practice using the NCEES FE Reference Handbook.
FE Electrical Course Structure
Our 72-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Classes - Approximately 60% of the review course is dedicated to preparing students for the topics that are critical for the FE Exam. This section will allow students to experience some theory and high probability problems.
- Workshop Sessions -Approximately 40% of the review course is dedicated to workshop sessions. These sessions motivate students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. The workshop is exclusively for solving problems that are critical for the FE Exam.
School of PE provides specialized instructors who are experts in their fields. Our instructors provide in-depth knowledge for the most important topics presented on the exam.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Probability and Statistics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Engineering Economics
- Control Systems
- Properties of Electrical Materials
- Engineering Sciences
- Computer Networks
- Circuit Analysis (DC and AC Steady State)
- Digital Systems
- Linear Systems
- Computer Systems
- Signal Processing
- Software Development
Why School of PE’s FE Review Course?
Our review course will increase your confidence level while providing an exceptional learning experience. Our goal is to aid you in achieving and exceeding your FE Exam expectations by:
- Providing important and high probability topics
- Increasing your problem solving skillset by learning from experienced instructors
- Presenting the material in a logical and progressive manner that is easy to follow and understand
- Enabling students to take on the challenges of the FE Electrical exam
About the FE Exam
Individual exam takers have 6 hours to answer the questions. There are 110 multiple-choice questions presented on the exam. During the test, there will be informational tutorials about the exam environment, a short break, and an exam experience survey at the end. The measurement units used for the FE Exam are the International System of Units (SI) and the US Customary System (USCS).
Question of the week
Three inductors of 60mH, 120mH and 75mH respectively, are connected together in a parallel combination with no mutual inductance between them. Calculate the total inductance of the parallel combination in millihenries.;
- A) 30mH
- B) 20mH
- C) 44mH
- D) 26mH SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before