FE Exam Course
FE Exam or (EIT) FOR GENERAL (OTHER DISCIPLINES), CIVIL, ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL EXAMS
70 HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS. OFFERING IN SEVERAL STATES...
Our FE Exam Refresher Course offers thorough review of majority of the topics from Morning Breadth exam, and for Afternoon Depth exams in General (Other Disciplines), FE Civil, FE Electrical, and FE Mechanical disciplines. Our 70 hour base review course covers Morning Breadth and Afternoon General Depth exams. Additional 27 hours of Review will be provided for each of Afternoon FE Civil, FE Electrical, and FE Mechnical Depth.
Our 70 hour base Review consists of Five Refresher Classes and Five Workshops:
- Refresher Classes - Prepares students by reviewing topics that are critical for the FE Exam. The course will allow students to experience some theory and high probability problems. All subjects will be taught in a combined 40 hours.
- Workshops - This allows our students to practice and solve several problems which are standalone and require numerical solutions. All subjects will be taught in a combined 30 hours. The workshops will exclusively consist of solving problems which is very critical for the FE Exam.
Our FE Exam prep course is taught by five instructors with one for each week. We believe in lectures given by the instructors who are specialized in their fields and therefore, we provide five instructors for each location. We do not believe in one instructor teaching all subjects which most of other organizations do. If you are taking depth exams in Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical you can attend any one of these disciplines for approximately 27 hours of additional review for no additional cost.
If you are planning to take the FE/EIT, increase your confidence by enrolling in a review course offered by the School of PE. We will help you to achieve your goal by:
- Focusing on important/high-probability topics that will appear in the examination,
- Preparing you to possess essential problem-solving skills needed to pass the FE Exam,
- Covering topics in a logical, progressive manner, and
- Making you breeze through the examination after the course.