FE Exam Review Course for the new CBT
Our format allows you to start your preparation today
FE Exam or (EIT) FOR GENERAL (OTHER DISCIPLINES), CIVIL, ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL EXAMS
96 HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
OFFERING IN SEVERAL STATES
Our FE Exam Refresher Course is based on the new Computer Based Testing (CBT) and offers a thorough review of the majority of topics in FE General (Other Disciplines), FE Civil, FE Electrical, and FE Mechanical disciplines.
Our 96 hour review course is divided into a 60 hour base review course and a 36 hour discipline specific review as a bonus. In the 60 hour review, we cover the most common topics among the four disciplines listed above. The remaining 36 hour bonus review focuses on the complex and challenging topics that are specific to your discipline. Please CLICK HERE to see the list of topics we cover in our review course based on the new CBT syllabus.
Our 96 hour Review consists of Refresher Classes and Workshops:
- Refresher Classes - Prepares students by reviewing topics that are critical for the FE Exam. The course will allow students to experience some theory and high probability problems. Approximately 60% of the review course time is dedicated to Refresher Classes.
- Workshops - This allows our students to practice and solve several problems which are standalone and require numerical solutions. Approximately 40% of the review course time is dedicated to Workshop sessions. The workshops consist exclusively of solving problems, which is critical for the FE Exam.
Our FE Exam prep course is taught by multiple instructors. We believe in lectures given by the instructors who specialize in their fields and therefore, we provide individual instructors to teach each topic. We do not believe in one instructor teaching all subjects which most other organizations do.
If you are planning to take the FE/EIT under the new CBT, increase your confidence by enrolling in a review course offered by the School of PE. We will help you to achieve your goal by:
- Focusing on important/high-probability topics that will appear in the examination,
- Preparing you to possess essential problem-solving skills needed to pass the FE Exam,
- Covering topics in a logical, progressive manner, and
- Making you breeze through the examination after the course.
Question of the week
Calculate the volume of 5 kg of steam at the pressure of 1.4 MPa. The quality of the steam is 60%.