FE Civil Exam Review CourseStart Preparing Today!
72-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW COURSE WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our FE Civil exam refresher course covers a majority of the topics on the FE Civil exam and includes practice using the NCEES FE Reference Handbook.
FE Civil Course Structure
Our 72-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Classes - Approximately 60% of the review course is dedicated to preparing students for the topics that are critical for the FE Exam. This section will allow students to experience some theory and high probability problems.
- Workshop Sessions -Approximately 40% of the review course is dedicated to workshop sessions. These sessions motivate students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. The workshop sessions are exclusively for solving problems that are critical for the FE Exam.
School of PE provides specialized instructors who are experts in their fields. Our instructors provide in-depth knowledge of the most important topics presented on the exam.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Fluid Mechanics
- Probability and Statistics
- Hydraulics and Hydrologic Systems
- Computational Tools
- Structural Analysis
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Structural Design
- Engineering Economics
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanics of Materials
Why School of PE’s FE Review Course?
Our review course will increase your confidence level while providing you with an exceptional learning experience. Our goal is to aid you in achieving and exceeding your FE Exam expectations by:
- Focusing on important and high probability topics
- Increasing your problem solving skillset by learning from experienced instructors
- Presenting the material in a logical and progressive manner that is easy to follow and understand
- Enabling students to take on the challenges of the FE Civil exam without any difficulties
About the FE Exam
Individual exam takers have 6 hours to answer the questions. There are 110 multiple-choice questions presented on the exam. During the test, there will be informational tutorials about the exam environment, a short break, and an exam experience survey at the end. The measurement units used for the FE Exam are the International System of Units (SI) and the U.S. Customary System (USCS).
Question of the Week
The main objectives of surveying are:
I. To prepare a plan or site layout
II. To establish boundaries of the land
III. To measure areas and volumes
IV. To select a suitable site for an engineering project
- A) I and II
- B) III and IV
- C) I, II, III, and IV
- D) I SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before