FE Civil Exam Review CourseStart Preparing Today!
72-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW COURSE WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our FE Civil exam review course covers a majority of the topics on the FE Civil exam and includes practice using the NCEES FE Reference Handbook.
FE Civil Course Structure
Our 72-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Classes - Approximately 60% of the review course is dedicated to preparing students for the topics that are critical for the FE Exam. This section will allow students to experience some theory and high-probability problems.
- Workshop Sessions -Approximately 40% of the review course is dedicated to workshop sessions. These sessions motivate students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. The workshop sessions are exclusively for solving problems that are critical for the FE exam.
School of PE provides specialized instructors who are experts in their fields. Our instructors provide in-depth knowledge of the most important topics presented on the exam.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Fluid Mechanics
- Probability and Statistics
- Hydraulics and Hydrologic Systems
- Computational Tools
- Structural Analysis
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Structural Design
- Engineering Economics
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanics of Materials
Why School of PE’s FE Review Course?
Our review course will increase your confidence level while providing you with an exceptional learning experience. Our goal is to aid you in achieving and exceeding your FE exam expectations by:
- Focusing on important and high-probability topics
- Increasing your problem-solving skills by learning from experienced instructors
- Presenting the material in a logical and progressive manner that is easy to follow and understand
- Enabling students to take on the challenges of the FE Civil exam
About the FE Exam
The exam is 6 hours long and includes 110 questions. The measurement units used for the FE Exam are the International System of Units (SI) and the U.S. Customary System (USCS).
Question of the Week
A 20-acre parcel of land has a rainfall intensity of 1.5 in/hr and a rational method runoff coefficient (C) of 0.10. The flow rate (cfs) for this site is most nearly:
- A) 3.0
- B) 6.0
- C) 7.5
- D) 9.0 SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before