FE Exam Review Course For The New CBT Exam Allows You to Start Your Preparation From Today!
FE General (Other Disciplines), FE Civil, FE Electrical, and FE Mechanical Exams
72 Hour Comprehensive Review with Practice Sessions Offeried in Several States
Our FE Exam Refresher Course is based on the new Computer Based Testing (CBT) and offers a thorough review of the majority of topics in FE General (Other Disciplines), FE Civil, FE Electrical, and FE Mechanical disciplines.
We are currently providing FE Exam Review Courses for the following Disciplines
- Refresher Classes –Prepares students by reviewing topics that are critical for the FE Exam. The course will allow students to experience some theory and high probability problems. Approximately 60% of the review course time is dedicated to Refresher Classes.
- Workshop –This allows our students to practice and solve several problems which are standalone and require numerical solutions. Approximately 40% of the review course time is dedicated to Workshop sessions. The workshops consist exclusively of solving problems, which is critical for the FE Exam.
It is our belief that no one person can cover all the topics effectively. To give you the best of our Review Course we provide Subject-Matter-Experts teaching only the topics related to their specialty. This approach provides each student an opportunity to acquire an in-depth understanding of the more complex topics.
If you are planning to take the FE/EIT CBT exam, increase your confidence by enrolling in a review course offered by the School of PE. We will help you to achieve your goal by:
- Focusing on important/high-probability topics that will appear on the examination,
- Preparing you to possess essential problem-solving skills needed to pass the FE Exam,
- Covering topics in a logical, progressive manner, and
- Making you breeze through the examination after our review course.