72-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our FE exam refresher courses offer a thorough review of the majority of topics in FE Chemical, FE Civil, FE Electrical, FE Environmental, FE General (Other Disciplines), FE Industrial and FE Mechanical disciplines.
We are currently providing FE exam review courses for the following disciplines
- Refresher Classes – These prepare students by reviewing topics that are critical for the FE exam. The course will allow students to experience some theory and high-probability problems. Approximately 60% of the review course is dedicated to refresher classes.
- Workshop Sessions – These allow our students to practice and solve several problems which are standalone and require numerical solutions. Approximately 40% of the review course is dedicated to workshop sessions. The workshops consist exclusively of solving problems, which is critical for the FE exam.
It is our belief that no one person can cover all of the topics effectively. To give you the best review course possible, we provide subject-matter experts who teach only the topics related to their specialty. This approach provides each student an opportunity to acquire an in-depth understanding of the complex topics.
If you are planning to take the FE/EIT exam, increase your confidence by enrolling in a review course offered by School of PE. We will help you to achieve your goal by:
- Focusing on important/high-probability topics that will appear on the exam
- Preparing you with essential problem-solving skills needed to pass the FE exam
- Covering topics in a logical, progressive manner
- Providing you with the confidence to breeze through the exam after our review course