CA Surveying Exam Review CourseInformation about our CA Surveying exam review course with workshop sessions
15-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW COURSE WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our CA Surveying exam review course offers a thorough review of a majority of the topics that will be covered on the exam. Our 15-hour review course covers topics from standards of practice, equipment and uses, field measurements, calculations, and data application procedures.
Our 15-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Sessions - Prepares students by reviewing topics that are critical for the CA Surveying exam. This section will allow students to experience some theory and high-probability problems. Approximately 60% of the time is dedicated for refresher sessions.
- Workshops Sessions - These allow our students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. Approximately 40% of the class time is dedicated to workshop sessions. The workshop sessions consist exclusively of solving problems, which is critical for the CA Surveying exam.
Our CA Surveying review course is offered via Live Online and Ondemand.
If you are planning to take the CA Surveying exam, increase your confidence by enrolling in a CA Surveying review course offered by School of PE. We will help you achieve your goal by:
- Focusing on important/high-probability topics that will appear on the exam
- Preparing you to possess essential problem-solving skills needed to pass the exam
- Covering topics in a logical, progressive manner
- Providing you with the confidence to breeze through the exam after the course
To register for a review course - CA Surveying Exam Review Course Registration and cost
Question of the Week
The main objectives of surveying are:
I. To prepare a plan or site layout
II. To establish boundaries of the land
III. To measure areas and volumes
IV. To select a suitable site for an engineering project
- A) I and II
- B) III and IV
- C) I, II, III, and IV
- D) I SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before