CA Seismic Exam Review CourseInformation about our CA Seismic exam review course with workshop sessions
15-HOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW COURSE WITH PRACTICE SESSIONS
Our CA Seismic exam review course offers a thorough review of a majority of the topics that will be covered on the exam. Our 15-hour review course covers topics from seismic data and design criteria, seismic characteristics of engineered systems, seismic forces, seismic analysis procedures, and seismic detailing and construction quality control.
Our 15-hour review course is divided into two parts:
- Refresher Sessions -Prepares students by reviewing topics that are critical for the CA Seismic exam. This section will allow students to experience some theory and high-probability problems. Approximately 60% of the total class time is dedicated to refresher sessions.
- Workshops Sessions - These allow our students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. Approximately 40% of the total class time is dedicated to workshop sessions. The workshops consist exclusively of solving problems, which is very critical for the CA Seismic exam.
Our CA Seismic review course is offered via Live Online and Ondemand.
If you are planning to take the CA Seismic exam, increase your confidence by enrolling in a CA Seismic review course offered by School of PE. We will help you achieve your goal by:
- Focusing on important/high-probability topics that will appear on the exam
- Preparing you to possess essential problem-solving skills needed to pass the exam
- Covering topics in a logical, progressive manner
- Providing you with the confidence to breeze through the exam after the course
To register for a review course - CA Seismic Exam Review Course Registration and Costs
Question of the Week
Which of the following geotechnical conditions can damage even well-designed structures?
I. Large settlement or lateral spreading of soil beneath structures
II. Ground movements associated with surface rupture
III. Slope failure
- A) I only
- B) II only
- C) I and III only
- D) I, II, & III SUBMIT
Click here to see the solution, if you have already tried this problem before